Jacob's Well News

Friday, August 31, 2007

Note on the Mercy Home from Biju


Dear friends, I am sending an attachment picture of the RAY OF HOPE- MERCY HOME children. They are orphan and semi orphan children from different caste ,people group and family back grounds. Most of them have very painful story of how they were raised. I would share their profile with you later on. I have attached only one picture due to the dial up connection. I am still having problem with Broadband connection.


The children are greatly enjoying their new life and new experiences at the mercy Home. We have got a uniform for all of them as you can see in the picture. Thanks for your prayers. I would greatly appreciate your continous prayers and blessings for these children.

In His service for the unreached, Biju

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home